Wednesday 15 July 2009

Healing

Its great having healing, feeling that intense heat radiate through your body as you feel light and could drift off to sleep. I have had several healers over the years, but I must admit I love the spirits that bring heat rather than the cold ones.

Even stranger is when one had is delivering heat and the other delivering cold.
Today I have asked for some healing for myself, I feel like my body needs a boost of the energies that we all need.
I use to love the feeling of when random healing would radiate out of my hands, and when I was able to touch a person who needed it badly to feel the heat transfer leaving me and helping them.
If every night we all ask for healing to be sent to all those in need I wonder what kind of world we could live in

No comments:

Post a Comment